Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Zocode Limited Nationwide Recruitments. The Application deadline is 30th June 2019.
Zocode Limited – We are a team of well-seasoned professionals with verse experience across industries and business areas. This has been apparent in the Business solution we have delivered for organizations and Career solution to individuals.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Freelance Creative Writer
We require the services of creative writers. Applicants should have the following skills/requirements:
- Research skills
- Good typing speed
- A laptop
- Good knowledge of English language
- Access to the Internet
- A Degree in English or the social sciences
- Have a passion for writing
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Good internet skills.
- Should be able to write ebooks and articles.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to email@example.com
Application Deadline 10th May 2019.
Job Title: SAP ERP Trainee
- We provide SAP ERP Solutions to organizations in Nigeria. Thousands of organizations, multinationals, oil & gas servicing companies and Government Establishments run their critical business processes on SAP ERP.
- About 50% of those we have trained on SAP ERP where those who have lost job opportunities because they lacked the basic SAP ERP skill, therefore this skill is very essential in today’s labor marketplace.
- Currently, we need candidates who are interested in getting a good job to participate in our FREE SAP ERP Trainee Training and also get the possibility of being hired.
- We need Experienced Professionals, Entry-level and Experienced graduates in the following areas: Accounting, Procurement (Purchase or Inventory Management), Sales and Logistics, Engineering (Maintenance and Repair), HR or Personnel Management.
- Participant must be a graduate.
- Participant must have completed or about to complete NYSC.
- Participant must be able to use the computer.
- The participant should be able to effectively communicate in both spoken and written English-language.
- The participant should have a good sense of dressing.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “SAP ERP Trainee” as your email subject.
Application Deadline 30th June 2019.