Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Young Readers Library Recruitment for Literacy Coach Volunteer. The Application deadline is 25th October 2019.
Young Readers Library is a book club that ignites the reader within your child, builds language, vocabulary, Comprehension among other skills.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Literacy Coach Volunteer
- Support with the planning and running of literacy enrichment programs(book clubs)
- Ability to work in a team
- Prior experience working with children
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Ability to use initiative to make decisions and proffer solutions
- Willingness to learn
- NYSC members are strongly advised to apply.
- Provide support to children who are learning to or improving their ability to read and write
- Support in completing creative journals
- Perform other program related duties as assigned
- Volunteers would be required to work Mondays, Fridays and Saturdays.
- Skills and Experience Required
- Good communication skill
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 25th October 2019.