Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Willers Solutions Limited Recruitments. The application deadline is 6th May 2019.
Willers Solutions Limited – We are a fast-paced business management solutions firm with an array of value offerings to Corporate organizations. We work in all major sectors of the economy engaging highly trained and sector-experienced
Consultants. Willers Solutions Limited is an indigenous firm with cutting edge value proposition geared towards value maximization.
Our focus is on creating and managing change in organizations by formulating and implementing customer-centric strategies. We have acquired capabilities to engage a wide range of assignments essential to enable clients to execute projects, enhance efficiency and to develop human capacity. Our mode of delivery connotes our own highly competitive recruitment of quality, zealous and experienced consultants whose expertise we continuously enhance through intensive training in the use of our proprietary management tools and techniques. One of the leading steel fabricator firm in the Oil & Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Finance Officer
- Preparation of budgets
- Preparing Profit and Loss Account
- Managing records and receipts
- Reconciling daily, monthly and yearly transactions
- Preparing balance sheets
- Processing invoices
- Developing in-depth knowledge of organizational products and process
- Providing customer service to clients
- Resolve financial disputes raised by the customer service and sales teams
- Being a key point of contact for other departments on financial and accounting matters
- Supporting the Finance Manager and executives with projects and tasks when required
- Minimum of a B.Sc in Banking and Finance, Accounting, or Economics.
- Min of 2 years’ experience as a Finance/Account Officer in any of Construction, Engineering or Real Estate Firm
- Must have good knowledge of Managerial and Financial Accouting
- Must be proficient with the use of Accounting Software such as Quickbooks, Peachtree, SAGE e.t.c
- Must be resident within Lekki and its Environs.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in “MS Word Format” to: email@example.com using “Finance Officer” as the subject of the mail.
Job Title: Accountant
- General Ledger – Set up new accounts in general ledger; Review/Reconcile general ledger accounts – Weekly; Write and post journal entries (duly approved) for reclassification of expenses as needed- Weekly; Closure of monthly ledger (ensure all costs are taken in) ; Run /check trial balance
- Bank reconciliation/ Budget & Audit preparation – Prepare monthly bank reconciliations; Adjust reconciling items as appropriate; Budget/Audit as Required
- Fixed Asset register – Ensure maintenance of Capitalization limits Update fixed asset Register with additions and disposals; Keep file of all invoice copies related to Fixed assets; Run monthly depreciation.
- Accounts Receivables – Ensure invoicing of customers occur as and when they are due; Follow through on payments due & reconcile accordingly; Provide Debtors Ageing Report consistently.
- Accounts Payable – Receive supplier invoices, code appropriately and send for approval -daily; Input all approved supplier invoices into Odoo; Ensure all monthly invoices are received, otherwise take provisions; Run creditors report and publish; Prepare Supplier payments
- Tax Returns: Paye, VAT & WHT computation & rendition
- Customer Accounts – Post customer receipts into account and reconcile customer accounts – daily; Ensure individual departmental reports match system generated a report, and produce Group receivables
- Inventory/Stock Mgt – Ensure all stock-in & stock-out are well managed & reconcile with General Ledger & Reports.
- Management Reports – produce monthly P&L & Balance Sheet Report
- Expense Control & Mgt Function.
- Payroll. Treasury Mgt, Insurance, Budgeting and
- Perform other functions as assigned by the DMD/MD.
- Minimum of B.Sc. Degree in Accounting, Banking and Finance or any related discipline.
- Min of 4 years’ experience as an ACCOUNTANT in a LOGISTIC FIRM and candidates must reside within Amuo Odofin, Maza Maza and its Environ.
- Professional Certification is a Must and thus, interested Candidates must chattered Accountant.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in “Ms Word Format” to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Accountant_Logistics” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 6th May 2019.
Note: Only qualified candidates would be shortlisted.