Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Willers Solutions Limited Recruitment for Procurement Officer.
Willers Solutions Limited – We are a fast-paced business management solutions firm with an array of value offerings to Corporate organizations. We work in all major sectors of the economy engaging highly trained and sector-experienced
Consultants. Willers Solutions Limited is an indigenous firm with cutting edge value proposition geared towards value maximization.
Our focus is on creating and managing change in organizations by formulating and implementing customer-centric strategies. We have acquired capabilities to engage a wide range of assignments essential to enable clients to execute projects, enhance efficiency and to develop human capacity. Our mode of delivery connotes our own highly competitive recruitment of quality, zealous and experienced consultants whose expertise we continuously enhance through intensive training in the use of our proprietary management tools and techniques. One of the leading steel fabricator firm in the Oil & Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer
Description of Duties
- Receiving requisition
- Analyze request category/supplier Data
- Perform shortlisting
- Send registration forms to suppliers
- Analyze Bids
- Issue and send LPO to supplier
- Responsible for the Local Procurement, Maintenance, and Repairs.
- Overseeing and supervising employees and all activities of the purchasing department.
- Preparing plans for the purchase of equipment, services, and supplies.
- Following and enforcing the company’s procurement policies and procedures.
- Reviewing, comparing, analyzing and approving products and services to be purchased.
- Managing inventories and maintaining accurate purchase and pricing records.
- Maintaining and updating supplier information such as qualifications, delivery times, product ranges, etc.
- Maintaining good supplier relations and negotiating contracts.
- Researching and evaluating prospective suppliers.
- Preparing budgets, cost analyses, and reports.
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc Certificate holder.
- Minimum of 2 years of procurement experience in a similar industry
- Good use of MS-office tools
- Attention and detail Oriented
- Safely Knowledge / Compliance
- Fast learner
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted…