Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Willers Solutions Limited Recruitment for Internal Control Manager . The application deadline is 8th February, 2019.
Willers Solutions Limited – We are a fast paced business management solutions firm with an array of value offerings to Corporate organisations. We work in all major sectors of the economy engaging highly trained and sector-experienced
Consultants. Willers Solutions Limited is an indigenous firm with cutting edge value proposition geared towards value maximisation.
Our focus is on creating and managing change in organisations by formulating and implementing customer centric strategies. We have acquired capabilities to engage a wide range of assignments essentially to enable clients execute projects, enhance efficiency and to develop human capacity. Our mode of delivery connotes our own highly competitive recruitment of quality, zealous and experienced consultants whose expertise we continuously enhance through intensive training in the use of our proprietary management tools and techniques. One of the leading steel fabricator firm in the Oil & Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Internal Control Manager
- To check and ensure total adherence to the company policy and procedures.
- Daily/regular review/check of posting done by Finance staff on a next day basis to facilitate early detection of errors.
- Review of Bank charges on monthly basis in order to ensure early detection and to ensure that wrong charges are immediately reversed by banks.
- Fixed assets verifications.
- Review and ensure compliance to regulations and laws governing the sector
- To carry out investigation of abuses, error, fraud etc., recommend according to human resources sanction grid and report same directly to the CEO for immediate action.
- To check and ensure that all statutory deductions and taxes are remitted as and when due.
- To render weekly exceptions report with appropriate recommendations.
- Conduct periodic stock taking. A monthly stock taking is recommended. The Individual will agree physical stock to the systems records and differences if any must be investigated and resolved.
- Continuous review of processes in order to ensure that inherent process gaps that could lead to error and fraud are closed out immediately once noticed.
- To check and ensure there are no wastage and leakages in admin and procurement transactions.
- Perform other functions as assigned by the DMD/MD
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Accounting, Banking and Finance or any related discipline.
- Min of 7 years Post Qualification Experience in Internal Control Environment.
- Professional Certification is required. E.g ACA, ICAN e.t.c
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (MS Word Format) to: using “Internal Control Manager” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only the qualified candidate would be shortlisted
Application Deadline 28th January, 2019.