Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Willers Solutions Limited Recruitment for HR Assistant. The application deadline is 15th October 2019.
Willers Solutions Limited – We are a fast-paced business management solutions firm with an array of value offerings to Corporate organizations. We work in all major sectors of the economy engaging highly trained and sector-experienced
Consultants. Willers Solutions Limited is an indigenous firm with cutting edge value proposition geared towards value maximization.
Our focus is on creating and managing change in organizations by formulating and implementing customer-centric strategies. We have acquired capabilities to engage a wide range of assignments essential to enable clients to execute projects, enhance efficiency and to develop human capacity. Our mode of delivery connotes our own highly competitive recruitment of quality, zealous and experienced consultants whose expertise we continuously enhance through intensive training in the use of our proprietary management tools and techniques. One of the leading steel fabricator firm in the Oil & Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Assistant
Payroll and Benefits Administration:
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties.
- Assist in processing payroll, which includes ensuring vacation and sick time are tracked in the system
- Answering payroll questions
- Be a team player in facilitating resolutions to any payroll errors
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources executives
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc) and take minutes
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Participating in benefits tasks, such as claim resolutions, reconciling benefits statements, and approving invoices for payment
- Maintaining current HR files and databases
- Maintaining records related to grievances, performance reviews, and disciplinary actions
- Performing file audits to ensure that all required employee documentation is collected and maintained
- Performing payroll/benefit-related reconciliations
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies).
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc
- Updating and maintaining employee benefits, employment status, and similar records
- Performing payroll and benefits audits and recommending any correction action
- Minimum of a B.Sc in Human Resource Management or any related discipline.
- Must be a MALE and Professional Qualification is an added advantage.
- Must be residents around Festac, Mile 2, Ojo, Maza maza, and its environs.
- Min of 2 years’ experience as an HR ASSISTANT in a reputable organization is required.
N70,000 – N100,000/monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word Format to: email@example.com using “HR Assistant” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates would be shortlisted
Application Deadline 15th October 2019.