Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Willers Solutions Limited Recruitment for HR Assistant.
Willers Solutions Limited – We are a fast-paced business management solutions firm with an array of value offerings to Corporate organizations. We work in all major sectors of the economy engaging highly trained and sector-experienced
Consultants. Willers Solutions Limited is an indigenous firm with cutting edge value proposition geared towards value maximization.
Our focus is on creating and managing change in organizations by formulating and implementing customer-centric strategies. We have acquired capabilities to engage a wide range of assignments essential to enable clients to execute projects, enhance efficiency and to develop human capacity. Our mode of delivery connotes our own highly competitive recruitment of quality, zealous and experienced consultants whose expertise we continuously enhance through intensive training in the use of our proprietary management tools and techniques. One of the leading steel fabricator firm in the Oil & Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Carpenter
- Follow blueprints and building plans to meet the needs of clients
- Install structures and fixtures, such as windows and molding
- Measure, cut, or shape wood, plastic, and other materials
- Construct building frameworks, including walls, floors, and doorframes
- Help erect, level, and install building framework with the aid of rigging hardware and cranes
- Inspect and replace damaged framework or other structures and fixtures
- Instruct and direct laborers and other construction helpers
- Must have learn the trade through a 3 or 4-year apprenticeship.
- Minimum age of 25
- High school education or equivalent
- Physically able to do the work
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV (MS Word Format) to firstname.lastname@example.org using “Carpenter’ as subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidate with Carpenter experience would be shortlisted.