Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Willers Solutions Limited Recruitment for Administrative Officer. The application deadline is 26th July 2019.
Willers Solutions Limited – We are a fast-paced business management solutions firm with an array of value offerings to Corporate organizations. We work in all major sectors of the economy engaging highly trained and sector-experienced
Consultants. Willers Solutions Limited is an indigenous firm with cutting edge value proposition geared towards value maximization.
Our focus is on creating and managing change in organizations by formulating and implementing customer-centric strategies. We have acquired capabilities to engage a wide range of assignments essential to enable clients to execute projects, enhance efficiency and to develop human capacity. Our mode of delivery connotes our own highly competitive recruitment of quality, zealous and experienced consultants whose expertise we continuously enhance through intensive training in the use of our proprietary management tools and techniques. One of the leading steel fabricator firm in the Oil & Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: General Manager
- Prepare reports with statistical data for cooperate gift items and/or as assigned
- Arrange travel and accommodations
- Meet and Greet
- Generator Maintenance contracts
- Update office policies as needed- Constantly remind supervisory line of company standards, policies and procedures
- Book meeting rooms as required
- Schedule in-house and external events
- Account Reconciliation.
- Track and Control all admin and procurement related fund request documents
- Handle Service Contracts and renewals for Apartments, Cable TV etc.
- Ensure all expats documents (Passport and Green Card) are up to date
- Manage Telephone Network Related Issues – 9Mobile Sim Card Issuance and Replacements& Solution to queries
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Manage courier services
- Prepare payment requests where needed
- Take inventory of received items
- Minimum of a B.Sc. Degree in Business Administration or any related field
- Minimum of 3 years experience as an Administrative Personnel with a reputable Organization.
- Professional qualifications is an added advantage.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word Format to using “Administrative Officer as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 26th July 2019.