Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Whyte Cleon Limited Recruitment for Account Manager.
Whyte Cleon Limited is the leading human resource outsourcing & management solutions provider in Nigeria.
Job Title: Account Manager
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Proven working experience in Accounting, Corporate Finance & Reporting Skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office & Accounting software
- ICAN / ACCA certification is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent client-facing and Deadline-Oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should to apply.