Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Widows and Orphans Empowerment Organisation (WEWE) Recruitment for E-WASH Monitoring and Evaluation Officer.
Widows and Orphans Empowerment Organisation (WEWE) is a Non-Governmental Organisation (NGO) with its head office in Abuja FCT. WEWE is soliciting for a qualified individual to fill the position of Director of Internal Audit and Compliance in a USAID funded project called ‘Local Partners Initiative for Orphans and Vulnerable Children (LOPIN) Project for Akwa Ibom and Rivers States. It was founded in 2004 by Josephine Ogazi and Joseph Egwuonwu. WEWE started out as a Community Based Organisation (CBO) with the aim of providing scholarships and economic empowerment to orphans and widows in Okigwe, Imo State and has since expanded its aims and objectives.
WEWE is registered as a national NGO with CAC under incorporated trustees and its registration number is CAC/IT/NO33132.
Job Title: E-WASH Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
Location: Imo State
Duration: One (1) year (April 2019 to March 2020)
- Ensure relevant data is entered into organization-wide data management system designed to capture, analyze, and disseminate project data
- Develop and oversee data flow pattern for programs that will ensure timely data collection and reporting
- Ensure that regular lessons learnt workshops and learning activities are held
- Ensure M&E-specific elements and local partner capacity strengthening plans are successfully captured and a training plan regularly updated
- Report results of M&E activities to the ED and Program Manager by providing written documentation about progress toward achieving indicators/targets, as appropriate
- Ensure high-quality implementation, in close collaboration with the Program Manager, SWB and relevant stakeholders
- Support evaluation/research/survey efforts, to monitor and evaluate project interventions, document results and provide feedback to stakeholders to guide decision-making
- Ensure feedback and recommendations from evaluations, community feedback mechanisms are regularly captured and fed into program management meeting
- Support efforts to utilize training monitoring systems to track and monitor trainers and participants at training events to facilitate follow-up and recordkeeping
- Utilize the data collected to inform strategic decision-making and project planning
- Support the conduct of targeted evaluations and operations research, including design, data collection, management and analysis
- Ensure quality of data through data verification procedures, including routine data quality audits
- Cultivate strategic M&E relationships and alliances, and present M&E activities in public and professional circles through meetings, conferences, and presentations
- Ensure that the project report timely and reports are reviewed and feedback given to teams
- Promote and support the dissemination of project information among the project teams
- Use infographics to produce M&E information products that are reader friendly (converting research and evaluation reports into infographics).
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum of 2 years work experience in Monitoring and Evaluation.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills; and ability to influence and facilitate advocacy agendas at State and LGA levels
- Understanding of local communities and cultures and ability to communicate fluently in the commonly spoken local language.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to travel and work in difficult settings, including remote rural areas of the state.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint, or similar software
- Well-organized, with ability to track multiple activities and deadlines
- Experience in providing administrative leadership and support to work teams
The salary range is between N30,000 to N100,000 base salary monthly with an additional 90% fringe benefits.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive CV and Cover Letter in ONLY one attachment (MS Word document) to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Applicants should not fail to explain suitabililty for the job in the mail.