Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Westfield Consulting Limited Recruitment for 9th May 2019.
Westfield Consulting Limited is and end-to-end Human Resources Services Organization delivering excellent services in areas of Recruitment and Outsourcing, Training and Human Capital Development, HR Auditing, Outplacement Services and others.
Established in 2012, we have championed a turnaround in the output of our client companies with big names in IT and Power supply and Management Solutions Providers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer
- We are urgently recruiting A Mechanical Engineer for To drive and develop sales opportunities within Nigeria and Africa
- The Sales Engineer will identify and develop sales opportunities within a region/country to meet their set business targets.
- The individual will support new or existing end users, distributors and/or agents in their sales enquires and to develop market share within their designated region.
Performance Objectives and Responsibilities
- Liaise with the technical department as and when required to support customer’s needs, Ensure sales reports is up-to-date for monthly and weekly meetings including forecasting reports and to be well equipped with an understanding of ESAB Products and processes
- Key interfaces will include local distributors, agents, end users and Product Manager/s.
- This role will provide sales support to existing customers on orders, develop new customers and key accounts, ensure order collection is processed professionally, support Finance with payment collection, update line managers on order status using CRM system (Caesar), meet sales targets assigned by Line Manager and develop competence in ESAB product range.
- Sales Engineer role will entail the following; Plan and schedule customer visits, sell orders to customers, ensure complete documentation of the orders, follow up on order status with customers, provide feedback to ESAB on customer issues,
Experience & Requirements
- A minimum of 3 years in Welding & Cutting Industry or related industry segments like tools, equipment, abrasives, etc.
- Minimum of 6 years experience in a similar role
- Good knowledge about the welding, equipment and tools distributors in the region.
- Good knowledge about the fabrication workshops, mining, cements & sugar industry (focus customers).
- Technical sales background at correlative companies.
Mobility & Travel Requirements:
- This role will involve traveling within the assigned region
- Excellent communication skills in English is required and any additional local language skills would be an advantage, especially French.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Engineering discipline/background
- A self-motivated, commercially focused candidate with excellent communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to think strategically are essential
- Strong financial skills with the ability to analyze potential development opportunities and trends are essential.
- A valid local driving license is essential
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications and CV to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 9th May 2019.