Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for West-Bay Recruitment for Casual Social Marketer. The Application deadline is 25th January 2019.
West-Bay is a specialist in brand building and event development; while our services cover consultancy, sales & staging of branding concepts, freelance research, and many more; and our connection is wide and unbeatable. .
Job Title: Casual Social Marketer
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- We are looking for a competitive and trust worthy Casual Social Media Marketer to help us build up our business activities.
- You will be responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects and maintaining customer satisfaction.
- The goal is to meet and surpass the company’s expectations to drive rapid and sustainable growth.
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team to achieve better results
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products/ services
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
- Graduate of a University or corresponding certificates
- Use of Social Media Platforms.
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Target Based
- Commission on Sales
- Boosted Social Media Adverts
- Office Space with Air Condition.
- Strictly based on commission.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:
Application Deadline 25th January, 2019.
Note: Only application with Ibadan, Oyo State residence will be treated.