Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Wellness Healthcare Limited Recruitment for Medical Doctor.
Wellness Healthcare Limited was incorporated in 2008 (RC7440945). Wellness Pharmacy & Mart currently runs as retail chain business on all kinds of pharmaceutical products and has 4 outlets in Lagos serving numerous clients within and beyond the shores of the Metropolis.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Doctor
- Oversee healthcare provider network development and management
- Oversee care coordination, provider relations, claims administration, and wellness programmes
- Appropriate adjudication, negotiation of claims
- Timely treatment of pre-authorization requests and codes
- Sufficient and effective deployment of monitoring/quality assurance tools
- Effective provider visitation and proper reporting of visits and Quality Assurance tools utilized in weekly report.
- Effective use of computer to analyze report and submit reports.
- Oversee member services activities and client relationship management
- Assist in the marketing of health plans to private and public organizations.
- Be responsible for general administration
- A certified Doctor MBBS or MBCHB Degree with 1-2 years post NYSC.
- Must have interest in family Medicine/ Community Health.
- Must be able to take responsibility and demonstrate high level of integrity in dealing with all stakeholders
- Negotiation skills
- Time management
- Decision making and problem solving skills
- Must have excellent computer skills (MS Office) and the ability to learn new systems/programs quickly!
- Ability to prioritize, handle pressure & responsibility, and work within deadlines strongly emphasized.
- HMO Experience is an added advantage
- Must have a sound Administrative experience
- Good communication/presentation skills (both oral and written)
- Must be a team player, able to build and maintain effective relationships.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to using the Job Title as the subject of the mail