Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Viva Cinemas Recruitment for Graphic Designer.
Viva Cinemas is Nigeria’s leading cinema developers and operators of multiplex cinemas in Nigeria. Viva Cinemas is part of the Persianas Group.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Graphic Designer
- Develops the overall layout and production design for product illustration, editorials, advertisements, brochures, magazines and corporate reports.
- The graphics designer is responsible for the creation and management of visual concepts, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform and captivate customer and clients.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Illustrates concepts by doing layouts, selecting font types & sizes, arranging copy and images/renderings. This might require rough sketches and working on layouts ready for print.
- Working as part of a team with printers, copywriters, photographers, stylists, illustrators, other designers, web developers and marketing specialists for completion of projects.
- Designing Social Media Creatives for CompanyТs Social Media platforms.
- Create the visual versions of brands, messages, and communications.
- Prepares for projects by doing image & comparable research.
- Brainstorms & mocks up ideas & design solutions.
- Prepares visual presentations for and communicate visual ideas to Management
- Think creatively and use innovation to produce/refine appropriate creative interactive designs/ideas and concepts based on agreed briefs and objectives within agreed timelines and quality standards.
- Time Management skills with an ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Ability to meet up with short deadlines.
- Confidence and presentation skills with the ability to pitch ideas to stakeholders.
- Artistry and creativity
- Communication Proficiency.
- Working with a range of media, including computer-aided design (CAD), 3D design and keeping up to date with emerging technologies/industry software.
Qualifications & Experience
- At least 3 years’ relevant practical experience in creating graphics for clients within the retail space
- Advanced proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, In-Design, PowerPoint & Keynote
- B.Sc in Graphics Art or related field
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
Application Deadline 22nd March, 2020.