Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Viva Cinemas Recruitment for Cinema Manager. The Application deadline is 30th January 2019.
Viva Cinemas is Nigeria’s leading cinema developers and operators of multiplex cinemas in Nigeria. Viva Cinemas is part of the Persianas Group.
Job Title: Cinema Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Proven performance management skills. Actively helps others to improve their performance and clarifies expectations of employees’ performance and provides constructive feedback and advice.
- Ensure the safety of employees and Guests by complying with Company Standards, Health and Safety and Environment legislation and meeting all other statutory requirements.
- To implement, maintain and adhere to Operations Standards, Company Policies and Procedures and initiatives.
- To deliver excellent Guest service through highly trained and engaged teams
- To drive daily retail profitability by maximising RPH & minimising shrinkage and wastage
- To pro-actively manage operational costs on a day-to-day basis through effective management of controllable costs, third-party contractors and team members
- To plan, perform and manage operational tasks within the cinema
- To effectively communicate daily to all team members/team leaders all relevant initiatives, promotional activities, targets and business/operational priorities
- To manage and operate security systems and processes to prevent loss and to ensure the security of cash, assets, Guests, and employees at all times
- Guaranteeing the cinema team meet and exceed guest-service standards
- Ensuring proper staffing in each area of the cinema
- Performing daily opening and closing operational duties, with an eye for detail
Experience and Qualification
- High attention to detail.
- Result Oriented
- Ability to lead and motivate employees
- Proven track record of Target performance
- Proven record of providing a high level of guest service and commitment to exceeding guest expectations
- Able to achieve/ exceed set targets through, innovative strategies, team drive and strong leadership.
- B.Sc/ HND/BA
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Good Management skills and Innovative
- Good problem solving
- Team Player
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org Please use Location/ Job Position / Name as subject of the mail. Example: “Lekki / Cinema Manager / Mayowa Johnson.
Application Deadline 30th January, 2019.