Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Visa Incorporated Recruitment for Account Manager.
Visa Inc. is an American multinational financial services corporation headquartered in Foster City, California, United States. It facilitates electronic funds transfers throughout the world, most commonly through Visa-branded credit cards, gift cards, and debit cards.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Manager – Account Support Centre
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time
- The global client support group works with locally deployed client service experts to develop and deliver the support model for Visa Inc. issuers, acquirers, processors and merchants worldwide. This includes day-to-day operations and product support, specialized help desks, back-office support and customer performance reporting.
- This role is an individual contributor with a primary focus on execution. This position is at the professional level and serves as a technical/functional specialist and is involved in solving complex problems. This position receives a minimal level of guidance and supervision and will act as a mentor to other team members.
- Respond to routine operational service and support inquiries from Visa client institutions.
- Provide information and direction for customers regarding VisaNet Core Application Services, General Transaction Research, Billing, User ID and similar queries.
- Work with stakeholders within CSS (Client Support Services) and non-CSS organizations to resolve client issues.
- Be accountable for delivering against commitments to clients.
- Organized in tasks and activities.
- Develop process improvement procedures to improve operational efficiency.
- Perform transaction and process research to analyze potential technical or operational problems or issues.
- Complete data entry in a timely and accurate manner for assigned client institutions
- Log service requests plus resolutions in a timely and accurate manner for call or problem tracking and knowledge base software applications.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience. Typically requires a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a customer-facing role in software, financial or information services.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills are required.
- Language – proficient in English
- Fluency in French (reading, writing and speaking) is a plus
- Candidate must have the ability to travel.
- Must be a self-starter with strong organization and resolution management skills
- Customer focus with proven ability to establish productive working relationships with staff and management at all levels.
- Technical aptitude with the ability to absorb technical information and strive for continuous learning
- Working knowledge of VisaNet Integrated Payment (VIP) and BaseII systems, EMV and Visa Integrated Circuit (VIS) technical specifications.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply