Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Virtual Nigeria Internship Trainee Programme 2019. The application deadline is 20th September 2019.
Virtual Nigeria is a Red Hat training partner. Red Hat is an American software company and is the world’s most trusted provider of Linux and open source technology. We provide enterprises with an open stack of trusted, high-performing technologies and services made possible by the open-source model.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Virtual Nigeria Internship Trainee Programme 2019
Slot: 10 Openings
- We are looking to offer a free 6-week intense training in Red Hat Linux System Administration to 10 persons, starting 23rd September 2019. Upon completion of the training, an assessment will be given and those who perform best will be retained.
- Training Location: Suite 6, 8th floor, Ibukun House (Opposite Eko Hotel), Ademola Adetokunbo, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria.
- Time: Monday to Friday (10AM – 2PM)
- A degree in Computer science, or a related field will be beneficial. Skills training can also be an asset, particularly relating to Computer knowledge and multitasking abilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily work
- Ability to manage projects independently.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: This is an UNPAID internship program,
Application Deadline: 10 am; 20th September 2019.