Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Viju Industries Nigeria Limited Recruitments. The Application deadline is 29th October 2019.
Viju Industries Nigeria Limited is well equipped with the latest technology and equipment for effective and sustenance of quality. Viju is committed to enhancing people’s lives by offering tastier and healthier milk drink/fruits and natural clean water for your choice in all stages of life and all times of the day.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
He or she will be responsible for:
- Formulation of policies, procedures and programs relating to the human resources of the plant.
- The human resources manager works with all levels of management to provide human resources expertise in all aspects of the human resources function including but not limited to employee relations, benefits, full-cycle recruiting and workers compensation.
- Consistent evaluation of company recruitment programs to include continued relationships building with community resources, temporary agencies and monitoring of best practices regarding recruitment strategies.
- Maintaining up to date personnel information files.
- Liaising with all government agencies and bodies at all levels
- Highly detail-oriented, able to work independently, multi-task, enjoy interfacing with other staff at all levels, excellent skill in verbal and written communication,
- He/she must possess a Bachelor’s degree in any of the Social Sciences from a reputable University
- Must be familiar with the Nigerian Labour Laws, and at least 2-5 years of experience relevant to the responsibilities.
- Only those who have experience in Human Resource Management should apply
- Only persons living in Abuja and its environs will be considered for hiring.
Job Title: Production Technician
- Ensure production area is safe to work, productive and has required inventory.
- Maintain production machines and equipments.
- Monitor and control processes using visual observation, process data and on-line testing.
- Identify and debug problems in processes, products, equipment and work for solution.
- Resolve practical problems and deal with variety of concrete situation variables where limited standardization exists.
- Perform tasks assigned to operations as per Master Task List.
- Promote safe and healthy production environment and perform safe work practices always.
- Lead and direct operators to ensure production integrity.
The person must possess the following:
- Minimum of HND in Mechanical, Electrical and Technical Engineering from reputable institutions.
- 2- 5 years valid experience in a manufacturing company.
- Must have hands on ability of daily operation and basic maintenance of Electromechanical equipments.
- Valid experience in the Production of carbonated drinks and table water can also apply.
- Excellent learning and communication skills, personal integrity, organizational and leadership skills and professional ethics.
Job Title: Health, Safety and Environmental Officer
Location: Igbessa, Ogun
- Monitor Health and Safety: Monitor injuries, illness and other situation within assigned areas.
- Create Reports: Write reports detailing health and safety within their assigned area.
- Develop Strategies:Design strategies to reduce incident of illness, environmental accidents and other issues that may affect public safety.
- Investigate: Go to fields to investigate environmental accidents and public speaking.
- Design Training Programs: Design training programs to provide safety awareness.
- Give Presentations: Must be able to give presentation of current safety and environmental hazards.
- Perform Risks Assessment: Carry out risk assessment associated with tolls and equipment.
The person must possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Natural Sciences from a reputable University.
- 2- 5 years valid experiencea as an HSE Officer in similar position from a reputable organization.
- He/She should be able to hit the ground running.
- Possess strong thinking skills; who assess risks, create report to protect others against health, safety and environmental dangers.
- He/She must have good communication skills, organization skills, analytical thinking, public speaking and leadership skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 29th October 2019.