Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Venerer Talent Recruitment for Senior Civil Engineer. The Application deadline is 5th June 2020.
Venerer Talent is a reputable firm in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Civil Engineer
- We are seeking a highly-skilled, experienced civil engineer to join our growing organization. In this position, manage the construction of a variety of building structures.
- Keen attention to detail and strong analytical skills are compulsory.
- Analyze survey reports, maps, plans, and other relevant information for project planning.
- Budget, construction costs and risk analysis for projects.
- Studying government regulations, environmental hazards, and other time constraints, risks, and expenditures when planning a project.
- Perform soil tests for foundations.
- Calculate budget cost estimates for equipment, labour materials, and other expenditures
- Perform tests on materials to ensure quality for projects.
- Design and implement plans and simulations using 2-D or 3-D computer software to plan site organization, transportations systems, hydraulics, structural sound framework, and other facilities to the highest standards.
- Oversee survey operations for construction.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or Civil Engineering Technology or Building Engineering.
- Able to create 2-D or 3-D designs to run simulations, analysis, and tests
- Solid math skills; utilizes principles of calculus, trigonometry, and other advanced topics in mathematics for analysis, design, and troubleshooting.
- Organize to ensure compliance, monitor, and evaluate work, documentation, regulations, infrastructure, design; balance time needs and effectively allocates resources.
- Experience working with computer-aided engineering (CAM) and computer-aided manufacturing (CAE)
- Minimum 5 -7 years working experience post-NYSC.
- Experience with the use of mathematical computing and analysis tools knowledge.
- Superior computer skills; well-versed in Microsoft Office Suite.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 30th June 2020.