Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for 2018 University of Leeds Tetley & Lupton Scholarships. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Are you an international student who is willing to acquire a scholarship program in UK?
The University of Leeds, UK is pleased to award the Tetley & Lupton scholarship program to individuals who are willing to undergo a degree program at the Institution.
Taught Masters, Masters of Research and Masters by Research degrees
- The award will cover fees at the University of Leeds International rate – capped at £22,000.
- Applicants are expected to cover their own maintenance costs.
- There are no additional allowances for travel or research costs.
To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- first apply for the relevant programme of study and be in receipt of a Student ID Number1/Application ID Number to be eligible for a Tetley & Lupton Scholarship. Applications without a valid ID Number will be rejected.
- normally hold a First Degree at undergraduate level equivalent to at least a UK First Class Honours degree and should be considered to be the ‘best of the best’
- have already met the University’s English Language requirements by 1 February 2018.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
Interested applicants should click on the links below to apply:
Taught Postgraduate Applicants can apply online at
Research Applicants can apply online at
Once you are in receipt of your Student ID Number/Student Application ID Number please click on the following link:
which will take you to the online application form.
Please be aware that you may be required to provide 2 academic references to the relevant School in support of your scholarship application.
Application deadline: 17:00 (UK time) 1st February 2018.