Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Recruitment for Product Marketing Manager.
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organization founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
In 2005, UBA was born through one of the biggest mergers on the African continent capital markets with the business combination with Standard Trust Bank (STB) Plc. From the merger, UBA has emerged as a Pan-African provides a full range of solutions and services that span the full value chain from retail to corporate. UBA is also the acclaimed leader in electronic payments in the sub-region.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Marketing Manager
- In this role, you lead every facet of our product journey. While contributing creativity in managing our portfolio of Banking products and implementing our media strategy, you own key elements of the marketing plan and drive product value awareness and sales.
- You work with a cross-functional team across Sales, Corporate Communications, Product Development, IT, and more to connect customers with the products and scale our messages of how their financial service needs are met.
- Partner with product managers, sales and other organizational leaders to set and deliver against coordinated business and marketing goals.
- Guide the creation and execution of annual and quarterly go-to-market plans in partnership with cross-functional marketing teams, the business group and sales.
- Identify key data inputs (consumer, industry, customer and market) to inform and influence product roadmap and new opportunity identification, commercialization and business model choices
- Generate customer insights on usage and identify untapped opportunities and buyer personas.
- Generate marketing collateral to promote products & channels
- Follow and analyze market trends to position products and generate revenue.
- Craft compelling copy across marketing channels (landing pages, ad campaigns)
- Evaluate projects using relevant KPIs and feedback from existing and prospective customers
- Create content such as case studies, videos, website copy, and blog posts for marketing.
- Oversee the development of product marketing deliverables – value proposition, product positioning statements, user benefits, naming and brand recommendations, etc.
- Translate complex product concepts into simple, creative, and impactful product communications that resonate with key consumer and industry audiences
- Analyze sales data and channel information and create plans to improve product and channel acquisition using effective marketing and sale techniques
- Create consistent positioning statements, messaging and the associated proof points.
Education and Experience
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in a related discipline.
- Minimum of 7 years in Enterprise Product Marketing, Advertising, and Media Strategy across global markets.
- Experience in planning and executing multiple products, marketing programs, brand, and sales teams.
Functional Skill sets and capabilities:
- Product Branding
- Product Packaging
- Familiar with product marketing tactics (e.g. integrated marketing campaigns)
- Sales tools (e.g. demos, presentations)
- A keen eye for detail
- Marketing analytics
- Public speaking
- Design & copywriting
- Market analysis
- Analytical mind and strong quantitative skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Working knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends)
- Advanced use of Microsoft Office Suite especially Excel, PowerPoint, Projects and Power BI.
- Social Media and Tech Savvy
- Project management
- Product Management
Remuneration & Benefits
Your pay is negotiable. We offer an attractive benefits package that is highly competitive.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Note: Only qualified candidates shall be contacted
Application Deadline 27th July 2020 (23:59 Hrs)