Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Ultimus Holdings Recruitment for Chief Operating Officer.
Ultimus Holdings is a global investment company with the sole purpose of contributing to the sustainable development of African economies. Our investing deployment is broad-based and long-term. We specifically invest is sectors that demonstrates growth; leveraging our sector expertise in ensuring we become market leaders in all operational portfolios.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Operating Officer
- This role entails the planning, directing and overseeing of the company’s operational policies, rules, initiatives, and goals.
- It also entails driving a team to execute long-term and short-term plans and directives by implementing judgment, vision, management, and leadership to ensure financial strength and operating efficiency.
- The above position is second in command.
- You are responsible for setting operational and growth strategy managing all operational activities for the company.
- Minimum of 10 years experience as a Chief Operating Officer
- Must be a Leader.
- Supply Chain and Procurement degree is required
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: clearly indicating the “Job Title” as the subject of your mail.
Application Deadline 13th March, 2020.