Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Tyonex Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2020. The application deadline is 28th September 2020.
Tyonex Nigeria Limited is a group of registered companies, with operational … Trade Organisation (WTO), Nigerian German Trade Delegation and Nigerian …
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Store Keeper
Employment Type: Full-time
- Maintains receipts, records, and withdrawals of all inventorties.
- Reports damages and discrepancies for accounting, reimbursement and record-keeping purposes.
- Checks materials and supplies and reports when stock is low.
- Receives and unpacks materials and supplies.
- B.Sc / HND in Social or Management Science.
- 6 years of experience as a Storekeeper in the pharmaceutical/health sector.
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Applicants must be holders of B.Sc / HND in Accountancy with 6 years of experience.
- Applicants should be holders of professional qualification such as ACA or ACCA.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 28th September 2020.