Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Trouvise Recruitment for NodeJS Developer. The application deadline is 28th January, 2019.
Trouvise is an online community of product design and software engineering tech talent. We are 100% remote team in Nigeria and the US on a mission to help African developers find fulfillment in working with global brands and diverse teams. We started Trouvise with the belief that Africa has top talent deserving of global recognition and better pay. We are here to make that happen.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: NodeJS Developer
Job type: Remote Part Time Project – Requires 25-30 hours per week
- ReactJS with Redux architecture.
- Webpack was used to bundle modules
- MongoDB Database
- Babel (used to transpile all code)
- You have 2 years+ experience
- You have built awesome projects or designs
- You have experience with working remotely
- You are familiar or have worked on open source projects
- You have a dedicated workspace and good internet connection for call conference
- You are familiar with work tools like Slack, Trello, Skype, Zoom, Git
- Independent, selfmotivated
- You can work without supervision
- You have good work ethics and can work with a diverse team
- Fluent in English, written and spoken.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should .
Note: Kindly apply with links to your past projects, link to your GitHub profile or alternative, link to your LinkedIn account, your CV and any other relevant information.
Application Deadline: 28th January, 2019.