Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Transmed Recruitment for Human Resources Manager.
Transmed is a full service distributor, managing and controlling the entire distribution value chain. Our services cover supply chain, logistics, distribution, sales and promotions with best in class execution. .
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
- Communicates internally any event taken by customer/competitors, which can have an impact on the business in order to take required action.
- Ensures immediate cash collection from sales to sustain company’s cash flow levels.
- Keeps company assets (mobile sales phone, printer etc. ) and personal image (uniform, hygiene etc.) in good condition to preserve company image.
- Responsible for the deployment of desired Sales Fundamentals across all assigned stores in the Open Market, in order to achieve the sales volume target.
- Work in conjunction with the assigned Key Distributor to cover all Open Market Customers within assigned coverage area and agreed frequency, to sustain in-store fundamentals, achieve volume objectives and desired productivity measures.
- Merchandises the products at the outlets based on the sales fundamentals to ensure a proper visibility inside the store
- Maintains good relations with current and potential customers and develops the best means to meet their demands.
- Must have very good, and persuasive communication skills.
- Must be very good with numbers.
- Possess Minimum of an SSCE/OND.
- Possess minimum of 6 months -1 year sales experience, preferably in the FMCG distribution sector. Ability to use a hand held sales device is an added advantage.
- Practical knowledge of Sales Fundamentals, Persuasive Selling Format, Steps of a Call, and Objection Handling in the FMCG sector will be an added advantage.
- Age: Between 25-35 years old.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline 1st March, 2019.