Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Hubmart Stores Limited Recruitment for Baker. The Application deadline is 1st June 2020.
Trainsmart Consultancy Limited, Nigeria’s a Leading Human Resources Recruitment and professional Training organization is recruiting a professional management Accountant for her clients in the Agriculture and Hospitality industry in Abuja. We are committed to our mission of helping people and our client achieve optimum results by profiling suitable candidates.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: TOEFL/IELTS Teacher
We are looking for some talented and enthusiastic professionals to join our team in Kaduna. We are looking for TOEFL/IELTS Trainer who is willing to prove himself/herself and is creative at the same time. Below are the technical expertises that are desirable.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Teaching IELTS & TOEFL including spoken English to the students.
- Marking and providing appropriate feedback to the students.
- Attend walk-ins and telephonic queries for IELTS & TOEFL.
- At least 1 to 2 years of experience in IELTS & TOEFL Teaching is recommended.
- Basic administration, such as keeping student registers and attendance records.
- Making teaching plans for the IELTS & TOEFL Program.
- Managing the class, preparing the lessons to be delivered to the students.
- Preparing and setting tests, examination papers, and exercises.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Education and Experience required:
- Graduation or Post Graduation in English (preferably)
- At least 3-5 years of experience in teaching IELTS or Spoken English courses.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English.
- An ability to communicate effectively with students and other candidates of all age groups and social backgrounds.
- Should know the IELTS / TOEFL system well and its exams.
- Good Presentation and Teaching Skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: The only shortlisted candidate will be invited for an interview
Application Deadline 1st June 2020.