Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for TraceurFinance Limited Recruitment for Receptionist.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Receptionist
Job Location: Abuja
- As a Receptionist, you will deal with enquiries and room reservations made on the telephone, online or by email.
- Greet guests on arrival at the hotel; it is important that you make a good first impression – a warm welcome and pleasant atmosphere in the reception area can help to get guests’ stay off to the best start.
- Receptionists check guests in and out, often using a computerised system.
- You issue keys to guests; either you
- provide guests with clear directions, or a Porter will show them to their accommodation.
- You keep accurate records of which guests have arrived at, or left, the hotel.
- You make sure that any necessary information goes to the housekeeping, restaurant, maintenance, and management departments.
- You provide guests with information about local attractions and places of interest.
- You might provide additional services for the convenience of guests, such as ordering newspapers or taxis, storing valuables and taking messages.
- You make sure that guests receive their messages without delay, along with any mail that might arrive for them.
- You prepare a customer’s account when they leave the hotel. You put together the cost of additional items such as drinks, telephone calls and newspapers, and include them in the final bill.
- You take payment from the customer in cash, or by credit/debit card.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should click to apply.