Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Total Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Personal Assistant. The Application deadline is 9th March 2020.
Total is the fifth largest publicly-traded integrated oil and gas company in the world, with 100,000 employees in more than 130 countries worldwide. Our size and performance rank us as one of the top five global oil companies. “We are among the majors that invest the most in exploration. More importantly, our teams are highly motivated. They have a real pioneering spirit we must keep cultivating!”.
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Offer ID: 27517BR
Employment type: Regular Position
Branch: Marketing & Services
Métier: Administrative Support, Secretarial Support
- Handles the Manager’s daily itinerary and diary
- Keeps accurate schedule of Important Group/Company/Departmental activities and events.
- Maintain an effective and efficient document management system.
- Follow up of designated tasks to ensure progress to desired deadlines.
- Follow up of completion of safety tours by the Division’s senior managers
- Process incoming and outgoing mail and deals with telephone enquiries as appropriate on behalf of the Manager.
- Arrange travel and security requirements (Domestic and International) on behalf of the manager.
- Assist Manager with any matter relating to their expatriation.
- Process purchase orders, expense claims etc for Manager’s office
- Assist the Manager with the preparation, validation and publication of dossiers, presentations and communications per required deadlines.
- Timely and accurate publication of monthly divisional KPI and expense reports.
- Franking of letters, LPO’s Cheques etc, registration of franked documents.
- Perform other assigned duties delegated by the Manager.
- BSc or HND in Social Sciences or Arts
- Must be highly numerate, excellent language/communication and computer skills.
- Proficiency in the French language is an advantage
- Experience level required: 0 – 3 years, 3 – 6 years
- Reliability and confidentiality are of paramount importance.
- Must have an excellent interpersonal skills, be self-motivated, proactive and a proven ability to meet tight deadlines.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Application Deadline 9th March 2020