Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Total Business Solutions Consulting Limited (TBS) Recruitment for Chief Executive Officer. The Application deadline is 14th May 2019.
Total Business Solutions Consulting Limited (TBS Consulting) was incorporated in 2002 (No 467853) to render consulting services with a focus on business solutions that could be implemented and support business synergy.
Total Business Solutions Consulting Ltd (TBS Consulting) is a leader when it comes to delivering business solutions and consulting services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Reporting: The Board of Directors
Direct Reports: COO of SBUs
Industry: Media and information management
- The company, as part of the expansion and consolidation of its leadership position, is in the process of recruiting a high-profile business leader to oversee the transition into a multimedia group.
Role and Responsibilities
- The Chief Executive Officer (CEO) will serve as the Chief Executive of the company and in partnership with the Board will be responsible for the success of the business on sustainable basis
- The CEO working with the Board will ensure the company is relevant to the community by focusing on the vision and mission of the company and be held accountable for other Strategic Business Units or companies within the group.
- The Board will delegate responsibility for management and day to day operations, with the authority to carry out these responsibilities in the direction and policies approved by the Board from time to time
- The CEO will also provide direction and support to enable the Board carry out its governance function.
The major accountabilities include:
- The CEO is accountable for profitability, and sustainability of the business
- Executive limitations will be as contained in Board policy document
- Legal and regulatory compliance (filing of all legal and regulatory documents and compliance)
- Governance support to the Board – Help the Board in the vision and mission, short- and long-term goals and keep the Board fully informed on the condition of the business and all-Important factors influencing performance. He/she will work with the Board officers and committee Chairs to get the best from each Board member
- Management and Administration – provide general oversight for the company’s activities, day to day operations and efficiency of the business. Ensure service quality, standards, and internal controls, with regular evaluation
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
- The job will require high level of availability and commitment
- The position requires high energy level as hours may be Iong and irregular.
Personal Qualities and Education
- Integrity and firmness
- Technical skill in communication and media
- Eye for details and problem solving
- Multitasking and rapid decision taking regarding administrative issues
- Business savvy
- Leading change
- CIRCA-N12 million/annum plus Car.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications, supported by your CV to: Ceogs@tbsafrica.com.ng
Application Deadline 14th May 2019.