Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for TippyToes KidCare Nursery and Daycare Recruitment for Community Health Extension Worker (CHEW). The Application deadline is 19th April 2019.
TippyToes KidCare Nursery and Daycare is a state of the art Nursery that provides high-quality education, enhanced development learning skills and a world-class play environment for kids in Abuja, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Community Health Extension Worker (CHEW)
- Keep and maintain medical records of children and staff alike.
- Take and keep records of Vitals as need be of children and staff alike.
- Provide immediate First Aid to children and staff alike.
- Must be a registered Community Health Extension Worker (CHEW) with a minimum of 2 years of working experience.
- Additional experience in Pediatrics Health care is an added advantage.
- Must possess good interpersonal skills.
- Must possess CHEW certificate and be registered with a relevant regulatory body in Nigeria.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must have the ability to assess situations and determine urgency.
- Knowledge and ability to apply professional medical principles, procedures and techniques.
- Ability to work outside regular office hours including weekends, holidays or any other days as required.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be Female.
- Must have a passion for children.
- Must be Computer Literate.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 19th April 2019.