Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Thome Group Recruitment for Logistics Assistant.
Thome Group is a dynamic provider of integrated ship management services to the international shipping and offshore industries. Based in Singapore, and celebrating more than 50 years of service, the Thome Group of Companies represents a unique combination of the best elements of the Scandinavian shipping tradition with the modern drive of Asian business enterprise.
We are recruiting the position below:
Job Title: Marine/HSSEQ Superintendent
Functions and Responsibilities
- Responsible for managing compliance with Thome procedures and all applicable rules, regulations and industry codes, for assigned vessels/Facilities.
- Responsible for developing Corrective and Preventive actions and Root Cause Analysis from internal and external audits for assigned vessels.
- Responsible for reviewing and assisting in Risk Assessments and Management of Change requests for assigned vessels.
- Responsible for conducting internal audits and inspections for assigned vessels/Facilities
- Assist in / manage incident investigations and analysis and follow-up actions for assigned vessels.
- Responsible for arranging external audits for assigned vessels as directed by Marine Operations Manager.
- Responsible for carrying out onboard training for crews for Thome Offshore systems and procedures.
- Prepare Vessel for SIRE and OVID inspection as required for assigned vessels/Facilities
- Participates in ISM Management Review meetings.
- Responsible for ensuring follow-up for corrective & preventive actions for assigned vessels.
- Responsible for providing status updates for corrective and preventive actions as input for the central corrective action registry for assigned vessels.
- Responsible for ensuring vessels carry out proper weekly / monthly reporting for all HSSEQ matters as per Thome procedures.
- Maintains regular contact with vessel Masters / OIM for all HSE and operational matters.
- Maintain KPI’s for the Oil and Gas Facilities.
- Engage with clients and Owners to develop Bridging documents.
- Responsible for ensuring correct regular reporting by assigned vessels/Facilities in accordance with Thome procedures.
- Acts as liaison with assigned vessels/Facilities and authorities for flag & port state matters.
- Responsible for ensuring assigned vessels are maintained up to date with all applicable publications, charts, and industry codes and guidelines.
- Responsible for ensuring lessons learned and preventive actions from other vessels are disseminated and actioned for assigned vessels/facilities.
- Class 1 Certificate of Competency
- Marine & HSSEQ Superintendent
- Previous experience as Senior Officer for a minimum of 3 years on FSO/FPSO.
- Previous experience as Master for a minimum of 1 year on Tanker or on DP vessel in worldwide operations.
- A proven track record as Superintendent for a minimum of 1 year in a shore based Shipping Company will have an advantage.
- Candidate who are deemed technically competent and without shore experience will be considered.
- A proven track record as Superintendent for a minimum of 2 years in a reputed shore-based Shipping Company will have an advantage.
- A candidate who are deemed technically competent will be considered.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online