Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Tetra Tech Recruitment for Protocol Manager.
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, program management, construction management, and technical services. The Company supports the government and commercial clients by providing innovative solutions focused on water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. With 16,000 associates worldwide, Tetra Tech’s capabilities span the entire project life cycle.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Protocol Manager
- Based in Abuja, this position is responsible for providing support to our teams across Nigeria
- This position is responsible for immigration compliance as well as managing relationships with hotel and flight vendors
- Identifying bottlenecks in the process and resolving them quickly and efficiently
- Monitoring changes to Immigration policies and reporting to management in a timely manner
- Ensuring full immigration compliance at all times
- Working closely with hotels to ensure that standard and predictable processes are in place for staff arrivals and departures
- Verifying hotel bills for correctness and ensuring bookings are not missed in billings
- Negotiating hotel rates and benefits on an ongoing basis
- Building and maintaining a contact database for immigration officials, hotels, airlines and travel agents
- Ensuring that staff trackers are updated daily
- Overseeing the completion of all relevant visa and immigration documents while verifying that applicant information is correct before proceeding for submission and processing
- Ensuring that applicants clearly understand the relevant immigration process and the documents that they are required to submit
- Tracking all employees in process and providing reports to management daily
- Willingness to work outside of normal business hours when required
Education and Experience
- Please note that extensive experience is required including providing immigration services to a large international company processing VOAs, TWPs and STRs
- Extensive experience using MS Office including Word and Excel
- Experience preparing reports, manuals, handbooks and guides
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or a related field and at least 7 years of recent demonstrated Immigration experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- A high level of accuracy when listening to instructions and carrying out work
- Highly organized and able to multi-task with ease
- Strong command of the English language
- Ability to prepare documents and reports in Word and spreadsheets in Excel at an advanced level.
- Extensive and in-depth knowledge of the Nigeria Immigration Service and Border Control Procedures as well as related legislation
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Package to: Please ensure the subject line of your email reads as follows: “Protocol Manager, Abuja”.
Your application package should include:
- A cover letter detailing how you meet the Education and Experience qualifications;
- Your CV; and
- Contact details for three recent work-related referees.
Application Deadline 1600hrs (WAT); 1st March 2020.
- Only applicants who meet the Education and Experience qualifications will be contacted. If you do not meet these, you need not apply.
- Applications received after this time will not be considered.
- Who Can Apply: Nigerian citizens only.