Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Tempkers Limited Recruitments.
Tempkers is a tech-outsourcing and freelance community that takes a human-centered design thinking approach to bring employers and skilled workers together.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
- Monitor and respond to incoming communications (including complaints) to CEOТs office including phone calls, emails and walk ins, ensuring correct department distribution.
- Secretarial support for meetings as and when required by the CEO, including drafting and circulating meeting agendas, preparing minutes, communicating meeting reminders, confirming venues and arranging refreshments. Writing and distributing comprehensive minutes and action points to all members post -meeting.
- Drafting and writing high-qualityy reports and presentations, as required by the CEO.
- Communicating important updates
- Structure the calendar of events.
- Join in the stage play productions.
- Manage, coordinate and maintain calendar of CEO including appointments, meetings and travel.
- Responsible for organising of internal and external meetings on behalf of the CEO ensuring all necessary requirements are made e.g. meeting venue, equipment, presentations, prepare agendas.
- Provide executive and administrative support to CEO.
- Responsible for organizing CEO travel and logistics including flights, visa requirements, hotel accommodation, car rental, meeting schedules while travelling, and completing expenses.
Job Title: Business Development Officer
- Get sponsorship and marketing for shows and the company
- Analyze current and past financial data, such as sales reports, and provide strategies to cut costs and increase revenue.
- Perform market research to identify new opportunities and engage with executives to establish strategies for pursuing those new opportunities.
- Create and improve proposals for our existing and new clients.
- 3 years experience as a business development executive in the banking or telecommunications industry.
Job Title: Assistant Fashion Manager
- Daily running and management of store.
- Supervising tailors and staff.
- Taking measurement and sizing each item rightly.
- Taking photos of pieces, posting on Instagram and taking orders.
- Interfacing with online and walk-in customers
- Bookkeeping, stock taking, cash flow.
- Current serving female corper (BSc / BA)
- Basic tailoring knowledge(measurement and sizing).
- Must be instagram savvy.
- Good communication and written skill.
- Must possess passion for fashion.
- Problem solving and decision making and job-ownership
- Must reside within Lekki axis.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using the job title as the subject of the mail eg “Administrative Assistant Lagos” as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 30th March, 2020.