Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Technira Limited Recruitment for Store Keeper. The Application deadline is 10th Febraury 2019.
Technira Limited is a Company that delivers the world’s finest IT solutions to customers, some of the biggest names in the business all over Nigeria. Supported by a network of engineers, an expert back office team, and own meticulous attention to detail, the result is a first class service, a rapid response to any request and around the clock dependability.
Job Title: Store Keeper
- Monitoring stock in the store assigned to you.
- Ensuring proper book keeping and maintaining complete inventory record including acknowledgements/invoices as received from the delivery van from the logistics & distribution department & Customer.
- Ensuring supply of stock to Customer upon proper scrutiny of the invoice, delivery notes and sales quotes issued.
- Do Continuous/perpetual physical verification of stock to ensure accuracy of book stock.
- Following proper ‘First in First Out’ system for rotation of inventory.
- Monitoring stock handling so as not to exceed the allowed % as per company norms on damages to products caused within the store which are controllable by you.
- Accountable for pilferages in store and is responsible to maintain maximum pilferage limits within the allowed % as per company norms.
- Ensuring proper filing of records and checking availability of records at all times.
- Providing data based on demand from management or the stock supervisor.
- Keeping the store in accordance to standards as prescribed by the company in a clean and tidy manner.
- Keeping account of damages & expired stock properly and keeping such quarantined stock in designated storage space and not mix with regular saleable stock.
- Ensuring all transaction documents are sent to Finance department on a daily basis.
- A skilled Male Store Keeper with good warehousing knowledge, good record keeping skill, must be versatile in stock taking, stocking in and stocking out of goods.
- Intereted applicant must possess OND in any Social Science fields with at least 2 years experience in warehousing.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: