Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Techie Planet Limited Job Recruitments.
Techie Planet is a top rank software development and technology consulting company that provides enterprise software solutions and services of global class quality to the satisfaction of its clients to improve their business processes, catalyze their operational throughput and help achieve their goals.
We focus on enterprise web and mobile (Android & iOS) solutions, business intelligence and analytics solutions, enterprise portals and systems integration. We work with private organizations and government bodies to deliver solutions in various industries including healthcare, real estate, financial services, manufacturing and the public sector.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Expert
Job Location: Lagos
- Are you adept at using digital tools for marketing? Techie Planet Limited would love to work with you…
What you’ll do
- Planning and executing our digital marketing campaigns on platforms including web, email/newsletters and social media
- Maintaining our social media presence across various digital channels including LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, WeChat Nigerian, and international forums
- Analysis, measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Identifying trends and insights, and optimizing campaign budget and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorming new and creative growth strategies
- Employing strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
- Finding and recommending opportunities for collaboration to increase visibility through events (online).
- Plan and develop tech-related Content, including articles, newsletters and infographics.
- Build, grow and maintain a robust mailing list for the newsletter.
What we are looking for in you:
- A deep understanding of current marketing tools and strategies and the ability to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
- Team spirit and initiative
- Fine communication skills – writing, speaking
- The ability to work on graphics to go with posts is a distinct advantage.
- Good knowledge of the Nigerian and global tech space.
- Ability to create thoughtful tech-oriented content
Who you’ll work with:
- A marketing communication and business development team, and the entire public.
- How you’ll convince us to hire you
You should have the following:
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Demonstrable experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Proven knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Willingness to learn and grow on the job.
Application Deadline: January 16th, 2020.
Job Title: Front End Web Developer
Job Location: Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- We seek a highly skilled Front-End Web Developer able to combine the art of design with the art of programming.
- Responsibilities will include translation of UI / UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
- You will work with UI / UX designer(s) to bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation.
- You will also work with backend developers to ensure interaction between the backend and front end is smooth and users can perform any actions easily and effectively.
- Develop rich, exciting, functional and easy-to-use user-facing features
- Build reusable code and components for future use
- Direct and ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application frontend for maximum speed and scalability
- Ensure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Requirements / Skills
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Good understanding and usage of ReactJS for implementing modern user interfaces and building reusable components.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, data fetching, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Solid experience and understanding of working with JSON.
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image.
- Good grasp of tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks etc. is a plus.
- Ability to do actual graphical UI / UX design work with image authoring tools is a distinct advantage but not compulsory
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Understanding of code versioning with Git
- Understanding of SEO principles and conventions in-page scripting and ensuring that the application will adhere to them.
- B.Sc. or HND holder.
Application Deadline: January 31st, 2020.
How to Apply for Techie Planet Limited Recruitments
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV that shows at least one of your personal social media handles to using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.