Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Tamrose Ventures Limited Recruitment for Procurement Manager. The application deadline is 15th February, 2019.
Tamrose Ventures Limited is TVL) was incorporated in 2003 (incidentally, the same year the Nigerian Cabotage Act was enacted) initially as a procurement and engineering services provider to the Nigerian Oil and Gas industry. Persuaded by prevalent factors, Tamrose foray into the Nigerian maritime sector began in 2010 with our pioneer vessel – TMC PRIMUS. It is a foremost Marine Logistics Services provider, purposefully set up to redefine indigenous services standards, with the aim of becoming the dominant player in the Nigerian Oil and gas industry. Our aggressive increase in our fleet size and massive company expansion has informed the need to add to our performance driven and exceptionally brilliant human capital base. .
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Procurement Manager
Job Type: Full time
- The Procurement Manager is responsible for developing best-in-class Procurement processes and strategy to drive, on time service/product delivery, within budget for our operations.
- Procurement Strategy development
- Vendor Qualification, Categorization and Management
- Contracts Negotiation and Monitoring
- Research and Market Analysis.
- Requisitions and Procurement
- Inventory and Warehouse Management
- 10 years’ work experience with at least 3 at Managerial level.
- Membership of the CIPS, UK, mandatory
- Strong Entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong sense of Personal Integrity
- Excellent communication skill.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 15th February, 2019.