Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Swift Networks Limited Recruitment for General Manager – SME Sales.
Swift Networks Limited is a facilities-based telecommunications services provider. The company was founded in 2002 when it bided and obtained a Fixed Wireless Access (FWA) License from Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) to provide multi-service broadband connectivity services to businesses and residential subscribers. .
Job Title: General Manager – SME Sales
- The incumbent is responsible for maximizing revenues within the designated area through the planning and management of sales activities.
- Also responsible for revenue generation through the guidance of the work efforts of his team made up of Team Lead, Sale Executives, and Technical Support Executives.
- Design, implement, deliver and manage SME sales training program for direct and indirect partner sales teams
- Monitor the completion of the end-to-end sales process – from client prospecting to bill delivery
- Assist in the development of location-specific value propositions and differentiated SME customer engagement
- Promote and sell products and services to target markets to meet their needs and to achieve the sales targets and revenue budgets
- Use relevant metrics and measures to routinely monitor performance against targets and take appropriate actions to ensure targets are met and exceeded
- Track and provide sales performance data to support management decision – making and provide professional advice and input to develop sales plans
- Develop action plans and strategies to achieve desired sales targets
- Drive customer acquisition and retention within the sector as per business objectives
- Assist in building an in-depth knowledge of the client’s operating environment, business drivers, objectives, strengths and challenges to be able to develop and implement solutions to meet their strategic needs.
- Monitor and analyze sales trends to identify new prospects and sales opportunities in order to ensure that deployed infrastructure is fully utilized
- Conduct competitive research to establish competitor strategies and develop countermeasures to increase sales
- Assist clients in understanding the value proposition and differentiation of the SWIFT SME products and services
- The job holder must have a Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 2nd Class honors (Upper division) in engineering or business related discipline from a reputable university.
- At least 12 years’ post qualification experience preferably in the service industry and or telecommunications or information technology.
- Possession of a Master’s degree and proven track record in volume sales or campaign management and customer management will be an added advantage.
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies:
- Must have the drive and capability to meet and beat challenging targets;
- Strong relationship and team building skills; experience in dealing with corporate and government representatives and other senior individuals and stakeholder groups;
- Entrepreneurial drive;
- Delivering results – absolute focus to deliver under pressure in an ever changing business environment;
- Putting customers first – understand the needs, expectations and requirements of stakeholders;
- Communicating for impact – effective communication with senior stakeholders inside and outside of the company;
- Making a personal difference – strong influencing skills and responsive Technical / Professional Expertise;
- Excellent communication skills including written and verbal communications;
- Strong presentation skills required, including experience in presenting and influencing the senior audience
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: