Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Sunrose Consulting Limited Recruitment for Sales Executive (Heavy Duty Equipment). The Application deadline is 30th April 2019.
Sunrose Consulting Limited is a Human Resource Consulting and Training firm committed to providing leading edge HR infrastructure support and exemplary customer service leading to improved performance of our client organisations. Our firm provides a wide range of human resource services including Executive Selection (Recruitment), HR outsourcing, performance management, organisational development and policy and procedure development. We also offer specialised training programmes tailored to the peculiar needs of our clients. Our consulting services can be provided on-site or off-site or a combination that best suits our client’s needs. Some organisations select our services to supplement an existing human resource department while others find it advantageous to utilize our services in place of a formal human resource function.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive (Heavy Duty Equipment)
- Reporting to the Sales Manager, you will assist the existing team to carry out sales activities. You will search for new clients and projects, maintain and develop existing and new customer, carry out market research, competitor and customer surveys.
- In addition, you will ensure effective customer satisfaction and after sales care, submit invoices and assist with collection of payment, when required
- You will meet sales goals and objectives assigned by the Sales Manager
- You will participate in marketing events like trade shows and seminars.
- You must possess drive, motivation and acute attention to detail in ensuring all sales opportunities are captured and explored; strong communication and interpersonal skills in all forms including written, oral, email, telephone, and presentation; good visibility of market relevance and networking ability; excellent customer relationship development/management; good negotiation and problem solving skills; strong technical sales skills
- You must have strong computer competence in presentations and reports
- You must possess a valid driver’s license and ready to travel within Nigeria.
- Degree-qualified, you must have a minimum of 2 years post NYSC experience in the sales of heavy equipment products
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 30th April 2019.