Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Sunrose Consulting Limited Recruitment for General Manager. The Application deadline is 26th August 2019.
Sunrose Consulting Limited is a Human Resource Consulting and Training firm committed to providing leading-edge HR infrastructure support and exemplary customer service leading to improved performance of our client organisations. Our firm provides a wide range of human resource services including Executive Selection (Recruitment), HR outsourcing, performance management, organisational development and policy and procedure development. We also offer specialised training programmes tailored to the peculiar needs of our clients. Our consulting services can be provided on-site or off-site or a combination that best suits our client’s needs. Some organizations select our services to supplement an existing human resource department while others find it advantageous to utilize our services in place of a formal human resource function.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Manager
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- The company is seeking to recruit an experienced individual to manage the supermarket.
- Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the supermarket and its staff
- You will have commercial accountability for budgeting and financial management, planning, organising and directing all activities
- While taking a strategic overview and planning ahead to maximise profits, you must also pay attention to the details, setting the example for staff to deliver a standard of service and presentation that meets customers’ needs and expectations
- In addition, you will assure optimum performance and continual improvement in customer service, sales/marketing, property appearance, and profit/financial control).
- Degree-qualified, you must have a minimum of 8 years’ management experience
- You must have strong management and leadership skills
- Exceptional customer facing and interpersonal skills to enable difficult situations to be overcome are essential
- You must be proficient in basic computer operations.
- You must have a strong personality with strong management skills and a keen eye for details
- You must have good business acumen with excellent communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 26th August 2019.