Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Sterling Resources Recruitment for Accounts Supervisor.
Job Title: Accounts Supervisor
Job Location: Lagos
- Preparation and review of monthly, quarterly and yearly management report
- Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- A good First degree or equivalent in Accounting, Finance, Economics or any relevant Science or Social Science field
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant work experience with advanced/ extensive knowledge and mastery of relevant theories, principles and complex techniques gained through broad experience or special development.
- Must be proficient in the use of the software Sage.
- Financial accounting including basic book-keeping
- Accounting, Corporate Finance & Reporting Skills,
- Management Accounting
- Financial Reporting
- Data Entry Management.
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Managing Resources
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Supervisory / Managerial Skills
- Business Focus
- Attention to Detail
- Time Management.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using “Accounts Supervisor” as the subject of the mail.