Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Sterling Homes Limited Recruitment for Administrative Officer. The Application deadline is 14th January 2019.
Sterling Homes Limited is a real estate development and management firm incorporated and registered as a limited liability company in Nigeria. It commenced business shortly after incorporation and has its office at Plot 2 , River Valley Estate, Ojodu Berger, Lagos. .
Job Title: Administrative Officer
- The successful applicant will act as an assistant to the Head of Human Resources Department who is the point of contact for all employees; she shall also provide administrative support and manage office files.
- Other duties include but not limited to following leads up and ensuring clients come for inspection, managing office stock, preparing regular and organizing company records.
- HND, B.Sc and B.A from reputable tertiary institutions.
- Interested applicants must have at least one year experience working as an Administrative Officer.
- Interested applicants must have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Interested applicants must be proficient in computer appreciation, i.e, Microsoft Office, Excel and Power Point.
- Interested applicants must be female and must not be above 28 years.
Salary is attractive.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a Cover Letter and their Resume/CV to:
Application Deadline 14th January, 2019.