Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment for Vice President Energy Infrastructural Finance.
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading-edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Vice President Energy Infrastructural Finance
Job ID: 42482
Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos
Job Sector: Investment Banking
- Investment Banking provides clients with a range of advisory and financing solutions. Specializing in high-growth emerging markets, our expert advisers work on mergers and acquisitions, capital restructurings and empowerment deals, as well as arranging finance for acquisitions, client projects, and property transactions.
- To lead deal teams from inception to close of all financing transactions undertaken within the E&I and the larger Investment Banking Unit
- To work in coordination with other team members/units and towards achieving performance targets, ensure zero / minimal risk exposure to Stanbic IBTC Capital and Stanbic IBTC Bank PLC
- To support the training and personal development of analysts and associates
- To participate in marketing efforts/initiatives to generate additional IB revenues from new/existing clients in the Energy & Infrastructure space.
Preferred Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- A Master’s Degree would be an added advantage, however, this is not deemed a prerequisite for effectively undertaking the role – relevant professional related qualification would also suffice.
- The job holder should have a minimum of eight years of debt arranging/financing related experience, preferably from an investment banking or consulting background;
- Track record of closed transactions in the Oil & Gas, Power, and Infrastructure space.
- Proficiency in Microsoft word, excel and power-point
- Excellent analytical and financial modelling skills
- Project management
- Credit evaluation skills
- Energy and Infrastructure industry knowledge.
- Assist in the origination of transactions for both existing and prospective clients;
- Responsible for the execution of transactions in the Energy & Infrastructure Nigeria space
- Accomplished in the structuring and execution of complex loan transactions including due diligence and financial modeling;
- Drive debt advisory and debt arranging mandates;
- Review and structuring of project documentation; and due diligence reports;
- Oversee the development of financial models, preparation of Terms Sheets and Offer Letters and any other transaction documents, as well as arranging documents to be signed;
- Develop own network in the business community and develop referral sources
- Working in conjunction with other team members for putting forward innovative financing solutions to clients, the bank’s senior management and colleagues;
- Work with coverage and relationship managers to pitch for new engagements and develop client relationships;
- Monitoring industry trends in the Oil, Gas, Power and Infrastructure sectors;
- Ensure an understanding of and compliance with the policies, procedures, and processes of the bank;
- Liaise and assist in driving ancillary revenues by engaging with other teams (on an ongoing basis). Such teams include Credit, Transactional product services, Finance, Business Banking, Global Markets e.t.c.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online.