Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment for Personal Banking Head.
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Banking Head
Job ID: 41816
Location: Lagos Island
Job Sector: Banking
- Has overall responsibility for setting, coordinating, cascading and executing the strategy for Personal Banking (incl. Blue, silver, executive, private banking and workplace banking) across Stanbic IBTC through the Suites (PRB), Zones, Product Houses and other customer channels i.e. digital and CCC.
- Accountable for setting the banks Retail branding strategy working with Marketing team to ensure brand presence internally and externally and across various media using ATL and BTL marketing tactics.
- Accountable for portfolio and product management across the PB segments working with Segment and Product heads to ensure the right value propositions are driven across the different segments based on value.
- Setting and driving PB budget numbers, aligning Budget to Strategy, Structure and the right KRA’s to drive delivery.
- Accountable for the operational state of Personal Markets, for driving change within these markets, through a clear strategy, and ensuring that people, process and technology are aligned.
- To work with the Zonal Heads in optimising the Personal Market’s value propositions.
- To leverage and optimise people, resources, channels, business and risk controls in line with market potential, to maximise business growth, retention and profitability targets across the Bank and ensuring strict alignment with the PBB strategy.
- Execution of Strategy and Alignment with Structure and Performance KRA’s
- Segment sales growth
- Risk management and compliance
- People management
- Implement distribution operating model and value proposition
- Customer experience
- Operational efficiency and effectiveness and change management
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- First Degree from any accredited university.
- Retail Banking professional qualification
- Product Management qualification
- Professional Certification ACIB; NIM, ACA,
- Personal and Business Banking experience- 10 years and above.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: