Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for SPIE Oil & Gas Services Recruitment for Maintenance Contract Manager.
Since its creation, SPIE Oil & Gas Services mission as a service company has been to transform work into energy, and vice versa.
Over 3,000 engineers and technicians dedicate themselves every day to projects with a spirit of adventure where risk-taking is mitigated by preparation.
Thanks to their energy and our evolving expertise, we assist our clients from the engineering phase of their projects through to operations.
Our clients are the catalyst of our evolution, and it is thanks to their trust that SPIE Oil & Gas Services deploys the most comprehensive range of services on the market in over 30 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Contract Manager
Job Location: Nigeria
- The Contract Manager manages and supervises the teams and equipment resources required to ensure the cost-effective implementation of a service contract.
- He or she ensures the contract’s cost-effectiveness in accordance with the strategic decisions of his / her superiors.
- Comply with and ensure compliance with QHSE rules, instructions and procedures in force at SPIE OGS.
- Ensure the achievement of QHSE results and proper application of HSE policy at the subsidiary.
- Manage the human and equipment resources required to perform contracts.
He or she:
- Validates the organisation set up and checks rotation programmes.
- Checks logistics organisation in collaboration with the logistics team.
- Co-ordinates personnel administration (rotations, clearances, training, etc.).
- Makes forward plans for personnel movements, mobilisations and means.
- Leads his / her team and ensures the deployment of SPIE’s management values.
- Manages his / her team’s human resources problems in agreement with the Subsidiary Director.
- Ensures the implementation of the HR development scheme (EPICEA, CEDRE, training).
- Holds meeting with the Contract Site Representative, and then reassesses the skills and performance levels of his / her personnel and takes the necessary actions for their development (training, mentoring, coaching, etc.).
- Promotes the mobility of his / her personnel.
- Participates in the process of recruiting members of his / her team (expatriates and locals).
- Takes part in the annual salary increase and annual bonus review process.
- Ensure contract cost-effectiveness.
- Manager customer relations on the technical, commercial, administrative and financial levels.
- Ensure that contract aims defined with the customer and its line management are achieved.
- 10 years of Operational experience in oil production / maintenance
- Management experience (as superintendant, CSR, etc.)
- Maintenance project control or similar, and / or maintenance contract management
- Development of technical solutions in operational context
- Risk analysis
- Management interviews
- Management of office automation tools and planning tools.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: