Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Spectra Industries Limited Recruitment for Human Resource Officer. The application deadline is 28th February, 2019.
Spectra Industries Limited was formally incorporated in 1991 as a Private Limited Liability Company with the name ‘Spectra Industries Limited‘. It subsequently commenced food processing in 1992 at 3, Oludayo Street, Iju Ishaga, Agege, Lagos. It enrolled in the Technology Business Incubation Scheme under the auspices of the Federal Ministry of Science and Technology in 1994 that has the objective of assisting technological related activities with the intent to promote Nigeria’s indigenous products. It completed a five-year incubation program of the scheme in 1998 and emerged as the best “Tenant Bussiness of the Year.”.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Officer
- Design compensation and benefits packages.
- Implement performance review procedures (e.g. quarterly/annual and 360° evaluations)
- Develop fair HR policies and ensure employees understand and comply with them.
- Manage employees’ grievances.
- Create and run referral bonus programs.
- Review current HR technology and recommend more effective software (including HRIS and ATS).
- Measure employee retention and turnover rates.
- Oversee daily operations of the HR department.
- Implement effective sourcing, screening and interviewing techniques.
- Assess training needs and coordinate learning and development initiatives for all employees.
- Monitor HR department’s budget.
- Act as the point of contact regarding labor legislation issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or a related field.
- 2 years of experience in a human resources position or related position will be an added advantage.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Be able to work to deadlines.
N50,000 – N75,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to email@example.com stating the post applied for as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 28th April 2019.