Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for SPARK Publicity Recruitment for Executive Director.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Director
- We are looking for an experienced Executive Director to oversee all operations, functions and activities.
- You will be the face of the organization, responsible for giving the proper strategic direction and implementing a high quality vision.
- An excellent executive director is an influential manager with ability to lead and motivate. They have great communication skills and take a holistic approach in managing the organization’s operations.
- The goal is to manage and lead the organization towards the realization of its mission.
- Developing and implementing strategies aiming to promote the organization’s mission and “voice”
- Creating complete business plans for the attainment of goals and objectives set by the board of directors
- Building an effective team of leaders by providing guidance and coaching to subordinate managers
- Ensure adherence of the organization’s daily activities and long-term plans to established policies and legal guidelines
- Direct and oversee investments and fundraising efforts
- Forge and maintain relations of trust with shareholders, partners and external authorities
- Act as the public speaker and public relations representative of the company in ways that strengthen its profile
- Review reports by subordinate managers to acquire understanding of the organization’s financial and non-financial position
- Devise remedial actions for any identified issues and conduct crisis management when necessary.
- In depth knowledge of corporate governance principles and managerial best practices
- An analytical mind capable for “out-of-the-box” thinking to solve problems
- Outstanding organization and leadership abilities
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and public speaking skills
- MSc / MA in Business Administration or relevant field.
- Proven experience as executive director or in other managerial position
- Experience in developing strategies and plans
- Ability to apply successful fundraising and networking techniques
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and measures of performance
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: