SON Recruitment Form 2019/2020 – Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified Nigerians for the Standards Organisation of Nigeria (SON) Recruitment 2019/2020 – www.son.gov.ng. All applicants should see how to apply for the Standards Organisation of Nigeria (SON) recruitment 2019/2020 below.
In this post, we will guide candidates who wish to participate in the Standards Organisation of Nigeria (SON) 2019 recruitment most especially those having issues with the SON recruitment portal on how to apply successfully. We will guide you through the process, all you need to do is to follow the steps below:
About Standards Organisation of Nigeria (SON)
The Standards Organisation of Nigeria (SON) is the apex standardization body in Nigeria. It was established by SON Act No. 14, 2015, which repeals the Standards Organisation of Nigeria Act, Cap 59 laws of Federal Republic of Nigeria, 2004, and Enact the STANDARDS ORGANISATION OF NIGERIA Act. 2015 for the purpose of providing additional functions for the organization, increasing penalty for violation, and for related matters.
This SON Act 2015, has now replaced the Enabling Act No. 56 of 1971 which has three amendments: (Act No. 20 of 1978, Act No. 32 of 1984 and Act No. 18 of 1990).
SON Recruitment Requirements
- Applicants must have a minimum of Bachelor degree or HND to be eligible in the fields below:
*Physical Sciences:- Chemistry; Microbiology; Biochemistry; Physics; Agriculture; Botany; Zoology; Industrial Chemistry.
- Applicants must be Nigerian citizen by birth with no criminal record.
- Applicants must have N.Y.S.C discharge certificate or exemption letter.
- Applicants must be between 25-35 years by 31st December 2018.
- Applicants must have excellent computer skills will be an added advantage.
- Applicants must be physically and medically fit and of good character.
How to Apply for SON Recruitment 2019/2020
Interested candidates should visit the SON Recruitment Portal – http://www.son.gov.ng/ to apply.