Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Society for Family Health (SFH) Recruitment for Network Officer.
Society for Family Health (SFH) is one of the leading public health non-governmental organisations (NGOs) in Nigeria, implementing programmes in Reproductive Health/Family Planning; HIV and AIDS prevention and treatment; malaria prevention and treatment; primary health care system strengthening and maternal, newborn and child health care. SFH works in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the Global Fund, United States Agency for International Development (USAID), Department for International Development (DFID), Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, Merck for Mothers, Children Investment Fund Foundation among other international donors. We offer professional opportunities for career advancement, a good working environment and competitive remuneration.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Network Officer
Job Location: Kano
Contract Duration: 7 months (renewable)
- The network officers will be responsible for maintaining good relations with PHP and ensure alignment with project expectation and guidelines.
- S/He coordinates activities of PHPs and also provide technical assistance to the Private Health Care Providers (PHP).
- S/He will support the project manager in leading advocacy dialogues with the PHPs.
- Minimum of OND in public health, Sociology, or any other related course
- Minimum of One (1) year hands-on in community health extension or intervention.
Skills and Competencies:
- The successful candidates will be a person of integrity with excellent communication and advocacy.
- Understand the importance of confidentiality and should be proficient in Microsoft Office applications including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: