Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Society for Family Health (SFH) Recruitment for Demand Creation Representative.
Society for Family Health (SFH) is one of the leading public health non-governmental organizations (NGOs) in Nigeria, implementing programs in Reproductive Health/Family Planning; HIV and AIDS prevention and treatment; malaria prevention and treatment; primary health care system strengthening and maternal, newborn and child health care. SFH works in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the Global Fund, United States Agency for International Development (USAID), Department for International Development (DFID), Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, Merck for Mothers, Children Investment Fund Foundation among other international donors. We offer professional opportunities for career advancement, a good working environment and competitive remuneration.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Demand Creation Representative
Reference No.: sfh – 24221
The successful candidates will perform the following functions:
- Create new outlets and discover new service delivery points.
- Maintain and update the database of providers.
- Prepare monthly market intelligence reports.
- Achieve monthly redistribution targets.
- Maintain excellent shelf display and visibility of products and promotional materials in all outlets.
- Quarterly presentation with providers or professional bodies.
- Admin and other job functions that may be assigned by the line manager.
- First degree in Pharmacy and must have a completed or exemption NYSC certificate.
- Must be registered with the Pharmacist Council of Nigeria (PCN).
- Must have a minimum of 2 years and a maximum of 4 years post – NYSC experience in a sales or pharmaceutical organization with a minimum of one-year experience in marketing and customer engagement.
- Show adaptability, willingness to learn new skills and commitment to exceptional delivery.
- Possess exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Be innovative and creative.
Skills and Competency required:
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (oral and written), presentation skills.
- Marketing and demand creation skills
- Must be excellent at report writing
- Ambitious and Outgoing
- Detail-oriented, organised and great with follow-up
- Must be familiar with the territory as assigned
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Application Deadline 12th February, 2020.