Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Smart Partners Consulting Limited Recruitment for Sales Manager (Enterprise).
Smart Partners Consulting Limited is a leading indigenous HR Consulting Firm in Nigeria located in Lagos with services offered in Recruitment, Outsourcing, Training, and HR Consulting. We are a growing firm providing services to top leading companies across the Oil & Gas, IT, Banking Industries and many others using our world-class recruiting process with a vibrant, talented and passionate team.
Job Title: Sales Manager (Enterprise)
- Developing a high-performing sales team to expand strategic customer relationships
- Disrupting the mindset of customers and sales teams by bringing innovative ideas that showcase case for change and unique value proposition for enterprise
- Planning and overseeing the selling education services and solutions
- Planning and overseeing the process of structuring deals and defining the negotiation strategies for customer accounts
- Remaining focused on customer-facing time by running a healthy and predictable business
- Continuously nurturing and expanding your sales, industry, technology and competitive knowledge and capabilities
- Providing insight and feedback from customers and partners
- Strong sales of technology solutions and business background with 5+ years in any enterprise-level industries.
- Experience in leading and driving the entire sales cycle, orchestrating virtual selling teams where necessary
- Bachelors of Science/Arts or equivalent work experience
- Must be technology-savvy
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must understand the rudiments of sales
- Experience selling Technology software solutions to all segments of Enterprise Business
- Must have a deep understanding of key technology solutions and competitive technologies
- Well-organized and committed
- People management experience leading high performing sales teams to achieve quota and sustainable growth year-over-year
- Strong business planning and coaching/instilling business discipline skills woven with the ability to encourage sales/tech sales team to develop and implement targeted plans
- Possess executive maturity, presence, and experience in building trust with senior education decision-makers
- Proven ability to successfully anticipate market changes to drive industry-relevant solutions, address competitive threats and navigate complex customer environments
- Must be available to travel.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.